Toyota GT86 e Subaru BRZ - Novo desportivo

Iniciado por nunoturbo, 11 de Abril de 2008, 23:06

Tópico anterior - Tópico seguinte

metralha328

MetalicMan

Vi hoje 2 ao vivo, e um deles até tinha ritmo, mas não sei... Comparar com o berro dum AE86 com ITBs que lá andava desmotivou-me logo!!

Stock vs stock acho que falta ali qualquer coisa...

Santos Silva

A chamares-me "Sr." não tenho mesmo hipotese... :(

Mas não te deixes enganar pelas minhas cãs :assobio
Santos Silva
Sócio Fundador nº7

Santos Silva

Santos Silva
Sócio Fundador nº7

Kaizen

Em Fevereiro foram apresentadas duas versões do GT86 pela TRD e pela TOM´s.
Em comum têm o facto de irem buscar jantes da década de 70 e aplicá-las ao GT86.

TRD

Estas eram (são) as TOSCO

E a pensar no Umtali e no Blardy:

TOM´s

Toms IGETA

Rui Coelho
Associado AJA Nº1

MetalicMan

Kaizen

Citação de: Kaizen em 26 de Janeiro de 2013, 23:03
O GT86 tem sido pródigo em versões e personalizações.

Aparte das inspirações no carro do Batman e F&F, o site carthrottle.com apresentou o GT86 Shooting Brake como "The '86 You'll Never Admit To Wanting":

Sobre esta proposta, estou com o presidente Akio Toyoda:

:D  :thumbsup

O homem ouviu-nos!  :dance:

Noticia original e completa em Toyota Blog UK: http://blog.toyota.co.uk/tada-talks-bmw-dogs-and-drinking-beer

Só vou copiar a parte que interessa:

CitaçãoMarch 13th, 2013 Dan Strong

"Tetsuya Tada, the chief engineer for GT86 talks about the FT-86 Open convertible concept unveiled at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show.

There's no doubt that the Toyota GT86 is a special car, but as we recently reported, without major backing from on high within Toyota, it might never have happened.

Andrew English, who produced that story for us, caught up with GT86 chief engineer Tetsuya Tada for part two of that original tale. This time to talk convertibles, shooting brakes and saloons.

Here's Tada-san's story, in his own words.

"As far as the convertible is concerned, there's still some way to go before production. We've got many engineering challenges and not all of them are solved yet.

"But from the outset, when we were engineering the coupé, we had the cabrio in mind. So we knew all the hard points that would be involved when it became an open top and bore those in mind. So the indexed windows are one highlight, also the way we laid out the rear suspension to allow for the folding roof.

"Our exterior designer has already had in his mind having a cabrio version, so in his drawings he did a cut-off roof. The designer, Mr Brouchan, he likes convertibles. At the beginning of the project I wasn't too concerned about a convertible version, but I would sneak up on him and he was always drawing a drophead. I would say, 'you're drawing a convertible, again!'.

"Also, along the way, we investigated the possibility of a sedan [saloon] and a shooting brake.  :D

"Actually we tried to do this secretly but the executives found us out. They said: "what are you doing? Will you please focus on the coupé." So that was our focal point and it was only with the success of the coupé that we were able to bring out the prototype of the convertible. It would never have existed without the support from you and the customers.

"It's just my personal dream that the GT86 could become a family like what BMW has done with the Mini family. I hope that happens. I also have five dogs myself and I would like to have them in the car, so a sports shooting break would be just right. "

Agora só falta anunciarem que vai chamar-se Corolla GT86 Aerodeck e o motor 1.6 Boxer Diesel  :green:  :thumbsup
Rui Coelho
Associado AJA Nº1

Darkk Pilot

Excelentes noticias. Só falta cumprirem...!!!

Mas estou bastante positivo. Após anos e anos de carros medíocres em termos de alma, finalmente volto a ter vontade de ter um Toyota...
"Truly Superior Pilots are those who use their Superior Judgement to avoid those situations where they have to use their Superior Skills.

Kaizen

A Toyota Motorsport GmbH é uma espécie de TRD ou Gazoo da marca na Europa e, entre muitas coisas boas que tem feito para a marca, vão lançar uma versão Cup do GT86 através do distribuidor Toyota na Alemanha.

in http://www.carscoops.com/2013/03/new-toyota-gt86-cup-edition-gets-racing.html

New Toyota GT86 Cup Edition gets Racing Stripes, Alcantara Interior and a VIP Ticket to the 'Ring

"Even though the bad weather conditions and the snow on certain parts of the Nürburgring circuit led to the cancelation of the of the season opener of the VLN Endurance Championship on March 23, Toyota is celebrating its participation at the event with the release of the limited run GT86 Cup Edition.

Available from April at a premium of €2,860 only 86 numbered examples of the special edition coupe will be built and sold in Germany. The GT86 Cup Edition comes with a host of exclusive interior and exterior features as well as a ticket to a VIP customer event for two at the Nürburgring.

So, what makes the GT86 Cup Edition special? Well, with the exception of the 18-inch OZ Ultraleggera racing alloy wheels wrapped around in high performance Pirelli P Zero Nero GT tires size 225/40 R18, it's all about the looks.

On the outside, it's offered in a choice of three exterior shades named "Dynamic White Pearl", "Furious Black Mica" and "Racing Red", while also gaining a boot lid spoiler and racing stripes.

Inside, Toyota dressed the interior in Alcantara, including the steering wheel rim, upper sections of the door, seats and the dashboard, while parts of the lower console, gearbox lever and the handbrake lever are trimmed in black leather with red accent stitching. The final touch comes from a brushed aluminum badge with the car's serial number."

A Toyota Motorsport organiza um troféu GT86 com uma versão chamada CS-V3, o Cup (troféu) é então a versão de estrada.

Rui Coelho
Associado AJA Nº1

MetalicMan

Kaizen

Continua bom e com cada vez mais opções de aumento de desempenho.

Os tempos em Nurburgring, na maioria feitos pela SportAuto mostra isso mesmo.

O GT86 deles com apenas 300kms fez 8:44, o que é mais rápido que um Civic Type-R (8:47) que tem a mesma potência e ligeiramente mais lento que um S2000 (8:39) que tem mais 40 cavalos e do que um Mazda 3 MPS (também 8:39) com mais 63cvs.

Uma lista de carros mais lentos que o GT86 em Nurburgring:

8:47    Volkswagen Scirocco 2.0 TSI    - 210cv   
   8:47    Honda Civic Type-R                 - 200cv
   8:48    Opel Corsa OPC                   - 192cv
   8:51    Ford Focus ST                    - 225cv
   8:52    Mini Cooper S                         - 184cv
   8:53    Volkswagen Golf GTI DSG MK5 -    200cv      

Rui Coelho
Associado AJA Nº1

rpm

Não é de todo por causa do motor que é mais rápido que esses...

De qualquer forma:

This Is How Your Wife Reacts When You Buy a Scion FRS

:lol
本田技研工業「夢の力」Associado AJA nº 65

MetalicMan

Kaizen

Já se fizeram 37893 testes ao GT86 e a quase totalidade são favoráveis.

Este também é bastante, sobretudo porque não pertencem ao mesmo segmento:

Alfa Romeo 4C Vs. Porsche Cayman Vs. Toyota GT86
Rui Coelho
Associado AJA Nº1